- Applicant submits application letter together with updated resume and necessary licenses and/or certificates to the Office of the Medical Center Chief
- Office of the Medical Center Chief forwards application documents to the HRMO.
- HRMO reviews line up of applicants for evaluation.
- Applicants attend the scheduled pre-interview examination and final interview of the Selection, Placement, Promotion Board.
- SPPB secretariat computes ratings and deliberation of SPPB.
- Final Ranking of the SPPB is forwarded to the OMCC.
- The appointing officer (Medical Center Chief) selects the final list of qualified applicants.
- Selected qualified applicants will be posted on the HRMO bulletin board, applicants will be informed thru call or text to submit pre-employment requirements.
- New employees attends orientation and assumes duty.
Please visit Human Resource Management Office for more information.